[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_fullwidth_header _builder_version=”3.0.80″ background_size=”contain”]
Terms & Conditions, Cancellation and Refund Policies for Atmabhan Academy LLP as on 17th June 2015
(Atmabhan Academy LLP represents its trade name as “Atmabhan” or us in this document)
REFUNDS and CANCELLATION
- On your enrollment agreement which you signed there are some points about cancellation—they are part of this cancellation policy. When you enrolled for this training, you had available training/coaching support from a coach/trainer (whether you have chosen to use it or not). The refund policy is based on that support as well as the training materials you received when you enrolled (if any).
- You have acknowledged on the enrolment form that the non-refundable cancellation fee may only be applied to a future training with Atmabhan Academy LLP for one (1) years from the date of the enrolment agreement. You can choose to extend this by paying the current rollover fee (Current rollover fee is INR 5,000.00 per training).
- If you decide not to attend the training you have initially enrolled into, as long as we are informed one (1) month or more before the commencement of the training, then a refund of everything except the deposit (the first payment for that training) and an INR 10,000.00 minimum cancellation fee per training, will be charged. The refund given will be refunded using the same method as the payment towards the training was made. Cooling off –3 days for the Indian Citizen and als o for the rest or the World: in your enrolment agreement, you have three (3) days to change your mind (if you are a citizen of India or also the rest of the world) and have your deposit refunded. After that time, these cancellation policies apply. Please note, if you were given or sent any e-material, e-books, manuals, CD collections, etc. as part of your deposit, the refund can only occur after adjusting the price of such material to the refund.
- If you have placed an amount toward a training you have enrolled into, and that amount is less than or is the same amount as the deposit, then no refund will be given, regardless of when your cancellation is lodged.
- You may have entered into a payment plan and received a discount. You must keep the payments current. Failure to do so will result in you being required to pay the full price for the training and/or pay a penalty.
- If you cancel your enrolment within or less than one (1) months of the start of the training that you have initially enrolled into, then no refund will be given, and your complete payment will be brought forward to the next training of your choice (within maximum 1 year or less from the date of the first payment (known as deposit)). You may also decide to purchase product up to the value of the amount paid, less the amount of the deposit and an INR 10000.00 cancellation fee.
- If you decide, during the live training, that the training is not for you, as long as you let us personally know (in writing) before the end of the training, we will refund the entire tuition fee, less the deposit. The refund of the tuition fee will only be made after you return the manual and any other training material given by us at the beginning of the training. Any claims made after the completion of the event are not valid.
- If you don’t show up at the training or abandon the training at any point during the training, no refund is due. The cancellation fee is in this case 100% of the amount paid. If you fail to attend a specific training without notifying us then there will be no refund due to you, although at the discretion of the Atmabhan Academy LLP management you may be able to select another training if it is within the 1 year period as specified above.
- If, during the seminar you are found unfit to participate in this training (or disruptive) by a representative and/or staff member of Atmabhan Academy LLP, you will be required to leave the training immediately. No questions or discussions will be entered into, and Atmabhan Academy LLP representatives and/or staff will be the sole judge. In this case, no refunds will be given. All training material including manuals are to be handed back to us on the spot.
- In the case of a national emergency, an Act of God, terrorism or a natural disaster, trainings dates or locations may be changed. In this case, no refund will be due. The credit may be transferred to another training or used to purchase product.
- In case you cannot attend (for whatever reasons) a training at the selected location in India, you agree that attending the training at some other location in India would be acceptable and would be a suitable replacement. All associated costs arising from this choice would then be your responsibility.
Product (Audio and Video CDs and DVDs – as well as mp3 and USB Stick media)
- As these are media that can be easily copied and duplicated, no refund will be given for CDs, DVDs or MP3 media (including USB sticks) for any reason. The only exception is if the media is defective – in which case we will provide a replacement free of charge. All sales are final.