- Atmabhan Academy reserves the right of admission and it is the sole discretion of Atmabhan Academy to decide and allow admission to any participants in any of its training programs.
- Participants who are perceived by the trainers as people who will be potentially a negative influence on others are not admitted. This decision is at the sole discretion of the ATMABHAN ACADEMY Trainers Team.
- Candidate should be of at least 14 years old. If a candidate is below 18 years of age, written consent by Parents/Guardian is mandatory.
DELIVERY AND PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Atmabhan Academy records the training sessions of ATMABHAN ACADEMY, using Audio and Video equipment. All the rights to use this material for marketing, internal training, quality control, and to sell the material are reserved with Atmabhan Academy.
- Atmabhan Academy respects the privacy concerns of its participants. If any participant has objections to being videotaped or being recorded in audio in the sessions, they may notify their preference to Atmabhan Academy before or during the training program.
- Candidates are not allowed to record video/audio. Failure to adhere to this may invite cancellation of participation for such a candidate from the course without any refund.
- In the event of any evidence of recordings being found after the completion of course. The candidate is obligated to destroy all such records and pay for any loss caused due to such activity. The candidate will also be required then to sign a declaration stating that all such copies have been destroyed.
- Atmabhan Academy may continue to provide platforms/forums/meetings for the existing participants to discuss and learn. Atmabhan Academy reserves all the right to information and content that are shared or produced on these platforms. This includes offline gathering, Facebook and other social media sites. The content can be in the form of text, audio or video.
- In case of any dispute, the Indian Law shall abide and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Mumbai.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Atmabhan Academy to change the dates of a previously scheduled program. In such a case, the participant can opt for a full refund or postponement of the batch without any additional charges.
- Atmabhan Academy also has the right to change venue based on its discretion. On change of venue, Atmabhan Academy will update the participants accordingly.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The entire liability of Atmabhan Academy to the Candidate in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the price paid by the Candidate to which the claim relates.
- In no event shall Atmabhan Academy be liable to the Candidate for any loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. This shall apply even where such a loss was reasonably foreseeable or the Supplier had been made aware of the possibility of the Candidate incurring such a loss
CANCELLATION/ POSTPONMENT POLICY
- A participant can opt to postpone or advance his/her batch 30 days prior to the scheduled program, subject to availability of seats in the requested batch. If there is any difference in costing between the enrolled batch and the requested batch, then the participant shall bear any increase in the price.
- If the participant cannot attend the batch for which they have enrolled for or if they just don’t show up for the course then no refund will be provided and the paid amount cannot be used for attending another batch.
- In cases of emergency where it is genuinely out of the participant’s scope then Atmabhan Academy may choose to refund wholly or partially, the amount payed by the participant. The decision taken by Atmabhan Academy in this subject is final.
- When a participant misses the training on any day of the course, the consecutive days may not be of value. Hence Atmabhan Academy will not permit his/her participation for the benefit of the co-participants. The participant can re-schedule the missed day and the consecutive days for another batch. This will attract the full fees for those days.
- Participants missing a day during the course will not be eligible for certification. They will have to attend another batch from the missing day onwards till the end of the course to be eligible for certification.
- Atmabhan Academy has the right to make an exception with the policy for postponement and cancellation on an individual basis. The grant of such exceptions for a participant does not indicate any obligation by Atmabhan Academy to grant the same to others
- Atmabhan Academy has the right to cancel the participation of a candidate from the course on any day of the course. This is necessary in case of misconduct by the candidate. This is solely to protect the other candidates in the course and that of Atmabhan Academy. No refund of any kind will be provided under such circumstances.
- Atmabhan Academy functions with the frame to protect the interest of the participants and its business at the same time. If, for any reason, a candidate wants to request an exception, an appeal can be made to Atmabhan Academy. The decision of Atmabhan Academy towards any such appeal is final.
REFUND & MONEY BACK POLICY
- The refund on money back guarantee is only valid if the participant expressed in writing during/after the lunch break on the first day of any of NLP EDGE Training Programs, that he/she believes the training is not going to help them or it is not for them. The entire money would be refunded without any charge or deduction whatsoever, within a period of 45 days. Beyond the lunch break on the first day the refund or money back satisfaction guarantee does not apply.
- Money Back Satisfaction guarantee is not valid for any participant who is not attended the first half of any of the ATMABHAN ACADEMY Training Programs.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT
- All Intellectual Property Rights produced from or arising as a result of the performance of this Agreement shall, so far as not already vested, become the absolute property of Atmabhan Academy.
- Each learner is presented with course materials for personal use. Course materials provided by Atmabhan Academy are the copyright of the Atmabhan Academy unless otherwise stated.
Last Update: 1st OCTOBER, 2017
For any clarification write to firstname.lastname@example.org